IAM Patent 1000 – Papula-Nevinpat ranked as a leading patent service provider both in Finland and Russia
Papula-Nevinpat has again been ranked as one of the leading patent and trademark firms both in Finland and Russia in the patent prosecution category of the 2017 Edition of Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals.
“The firm’s progressive ethos is reflected in its appointment of a chief digital officer, whose input ensures it can swiftly adapt to the diverse systems and processes necessary to support its international clientele”, the publication stated. Further according to the publication, “Its St. Petersburg base has been in operation for almost three decades and today is one of the country’s most prolific filing shops. Lately, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications have been the main focal points for the well-organised set”.
Folke Johansson was described as combining his role as patent department director with a client-centric practice encompassing prosecution, strategic advice, licensing and litigation support as well as shining brightest in the telecommunications industry. Papula-Nevipat’s managing director Markku Simmelvuo was described as a go-to guy for matters involving Russia and the Eurasian region.
IAM Patent 1000 is the definite directory that identifies the top patent practitioners in the patent service providers in key jurisdictions around the globe. See all IAM Patent 1000 rankings in Finland and the rankings in Russia on IAM website.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000