The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
INTA 2010 in Boston
Our conference attendees are:
Markku Simmelvuo, Heidi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Jussi Mikkola (Helsinki office),
Marina Smirnova, Tatiana Konopatskaya, Viktor Pronyaev (St. Petersburg office)
Maria Koval and Andrey Krylov (Kiev office).
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022