Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
INTA 2010 in Boston
Our conference attendees are:
Markku Simmelvuo, Heidi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Jussi Mikkola (Helsinki office),
Marina Smirnova, Tatiana Konopatskaya, Viktor Pronyaev (St. Petersburg office)
Maria Koval and Andrey Krylov (Kiev office).
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019