The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
INTA 2011 in San Francisco
Our conference attendees are:
Ms Heidi Mikkola, European trade mark attorney, Partner
Ms Riikka Palmos, European trade mark attorney, Partner
Mr Jussi Mikkola, European trade mark attorney
Ms Marina Smirnova, Trade mark attorney
Ms Elena Gogoleva, Patent attorney
(St. Petersburg office)
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022