Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
INTA 2011 in San Francisco
Our conference attendees are:
Ms Heidi Mikkola, European trade mark attorney, Partner
Ms Riikka Palmos, European trade mark attorney, Partner
Mr Jussi Mikkola, European trade mark attorney
Ms Marina Smirnova, Trade mark attorney
Ms Elena Gogoleva, Patent attorney
(St. Petersburg office)
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019