It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
INTA 2011 in San Francisco
Our conference attendees are:
Ms Heidi Mikkola, European trade mark attorney, Partner
Ms Riikka Palmos, European trade mark attorney, Partner
Mr Jussi Mikkola, European trade mark attorney
Ms Marina Smirnova, Trade mark attorney
Ms Elena Gogoleva, Patent attorney
(St. Petersburg office)
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?