Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
INTA 2011 in San Francisco
Our conference attendees are:
Ms Heidi Mikkola, European trade mark attorney, Partner
Ms Riikka Palmos, European trade mark attorney, Partner
Mr Jussi Mikkola, European trade mark attorney
Ms Marina Smirnova, Trade mark attorney
Ms Elena Gogoleva, Patent attorney
(St. Petersburg office)
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted