The postal strike in Finland began on Monday, 11 November 2019, and continues until Sunday, 24 November. We therefore recommend that you send during the strike all postal mail to us by courier mail
International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
Our trademark attorney Annikki Hämäläinen has written the Russia chapter in The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019.
Here you will find a broad overview of common issues in the trademark law and regulations in Russia.
You can read the Russia chapter here.
- Postal strike in Finland – we kindly ask you to use courier mail
- A patent portfolio increases your company’s value and spurs global success – Case Virta
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications