Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2020 in Russia
Our trademark attorney Annikki Hämäläinen has written the Russia chapter in The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2020.
Here you will find a broad overview of common issues in the trademark law and regulations in Russia including legislation, applications, refusal, opposition and registration.
You can read the Russia chapter here.
And as always, should you have any questions on trademark matters in Russia or the Eurasia region, we are here to help you.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games