Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2020 in Russia
Our trademark attorney Annikki Hämäläinen has written the Russia chapter in The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2020.
Here you will find a broad overview of common issues in the trademark law and regulations in Russia including legislation, applications, refusal, opposition and registration.
You can read the Russia chapter here.
And as always, should you have any questions on trademark matters in Russia or the Eurasia region, we are here to help you.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence