An article about the new Eurasian design patent published in the latest issue of WIPR, written by our European design and European trademark attorney Irmeli Nokkanen and Eurasian patent attorney Mariya Beltyukova.
IP developments – major changes in Russian IP practice
Major changes that cover almost all IP matters, will become effective in Russia as of October 1, 2014. These changes are a continuation of the recent key reforms in Russian IP laws, which aim at harmonization with international practice.
Read about the changes in a detailed report that Mr Erik Viik, Patent Attorney, and Ms Irmeli Nokkanen, European Design Attorney, have put together.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia