The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
Starting in January 2021 we’ll host an IP webinar series on top things you should know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region. The webinar series will start on January 14 and end on April 8, 2021. The series consists of six webinars and will be held Thursdays at 4.30 pm EET.
See below our topics with speakers and join us online for these free IP webinars presented by our top IPR professionals.
Part 4, 4.3.2021: Patenting in Russia and Eurasia – Speaker: Patent Attorney Erik Viik
When registering you can also suggest topics to be covered in the webinars. We hope to see you online – welcome!
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia