Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
Starting in January 2021 we’ll host an IP webinar series on top things you should know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region. The webinar series will start on January 14 and end on April 8, 2021. The series consists of six webinars and will be held Thursdays at 4.30 pm EET.
See below our topics with speakers and join us online for these free IP webinars presented by our top IPR professionals.
Part 4, 4.3.2021: Patenting in Russia and Eurasia – Speaker: Patent Attorney Erik Viik
When registering you can also suggest topics to be covered in the webinars. We hope to see you online – welcome!
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games