The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
IPR guide in Russian
The IPR guide aims to help newly founded companies understand the importance of managing their industrial property rights.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022