The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Johanna Rantanen appointed Development Manager, Sales & CRM, as from 14 May 2012
Johanna Rantanen commented on her new assignment: ”I am excited about the opportunity to make good use of the experience I have gained at Papula in a new way. I am particularly pleased to be able to focus on tasks I am familiar with from the perspective of my new role and still be surrounded by the same colleagues and working environment. This arrangement will be beneficial to our clients and it will be visible as a better service.”
Johanna Rantanen will be reporting to the Managing Director. As she is leaving the duties of the Head of IT Department, the tasks of the Patrawin specialist will be devolved on Ms Anna Kapanen, who has been appointed Application Specialist as from 14 May 2012. She will be reporting to the Managing Director. The new arrangement places a greater emphasis on the role of Patrawin in our operational activities. The IT Department will be directly under the Managing Director, while Mr Sami Lehtola, IT Manager, is in charge of the operational activities of the department.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team