The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Johanna Rantanen appointed Development Manager, Sales & CRM, as from 14 May 2012
Johanna Rantanen commented on her new assignment: ”I am excited about the opportunity to make good use of the experience I have gained at Papula in a new way. I am particularly pleased to be able to focus on tasks I am familiar with from the perspective of my new role and still be surrounded by the same colleagues and working environment. This arrangement will be beneficial to our clients and it will be visible as a better service.”
Johanna Rantanen will be reporting to the Managing Director. As she is leaving the duties of the Head of IT Department, the tasks of the Patrawin specialist will be devolved on Ms Anna Kapanen, who has been appointed Application Specialist as from 14 May 2012. She will be reporting to the Managing Director. The new arrangement places a greater emphasis on the role of Patrawin in our operational activities. The IT Department will be directly under the Managing Director, while Mr Sami Lehtola, IT Manager, is in charge of the operational activities of the department.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022