It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Johanna Rantanen appointed Development Manager, Sales & CRM, as from 14 May 2012
Johanna Rantanen commented on her new assignment: ”I am excited about the opportunity to make good use of the experience I have gained at Papula in a new way. I am particularly pleased to be able to focus on tasks I am familiar with from the perspective of my new role and still be surrounded by the same colleagues and working environment. This arrangement will be beneficial to our clients and it will be visible as a better service.”
Johanna Rantanen will be reporting to the Managing Director. As she is leaving the duties of the Head of IT Department, the tasks of the Patrawin specialist will be devolved on Ms Anna Kapanen, who has been appointed Application Specialist as from 14 May 2012. She will be reporting to the Managing Director. The new arrangement places a greater emphasis on the role of Patrawin in our operational activities. The IT Department will be directly under the Managing Director, while Mr Sami Lehtola, IT Manager, is in charge of the operational activities of the department.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?