Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Johanna Rantanen appointed Development Manager, Sales & CRM, as from 14 May 2012
Johanna Rantanen commented on her new assignment: ”I am excited about the opportunity to make good use of the experience I have gained at Papula in a new way. I am particularly pleased to be able to focus on tasks I am familiar with from the perspective of my new role and still be surrounded by the same colleagues and working environment. This arrangement will be beneficial to our clients and it will be visible as a better service.”
Johanna Rantanen will be reporting to the Managing Director. As she is leaving the duties of the Head of IT Department, the tasks of the Patrawin specialist will be devolved on Ms Anna Kapanen, who has been appointed Application Specialist as from 14 May 2012. She will be reporting to the Managing Director. The new arrangement places a greater emphasis on the role of Patrawin in our operational activities. The IT Department will be directly under the Managing Director, while Mr Sami Lehtola, IT Manager, is in charge of the operational activities of the department.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before