Papula-Nevinpat is delighted to announce that Matti Brax and Folke Johansson have been named in IAM Global Leaders 2024 which lists the world’s top private practice experts in the field of patents.
Johanna Rantanen appointed Development Manager, Sales & CRM, as from 14 May 2012
Johanna Rantanen commented on her new assignment: ”I am excited about the opportunity to make good use of the experience I have gained at Papula in a new way. I am particularly pleased to be able to focus on tasks I am familiar with from the perspective of my new role and still be surrounded by the same colleagues and working environment. This arrangement will be beneficial to our clients and it will be visible as a better service.”
Johanna Rantanen will be reporting to the Managing Director. As she is leaving the duties of the Head of IT Department, the tasks of the Patrawin specialist will be devolved on Ms Anna Kapanen, who has been appointed Application Specialist as from 14 May 2012. She will be reporting to the Managing Director. The new arrangement places a greater emphasis on the role of Patrawin in our operational activities. The IT Department will be directly under the Managing Director, while Mr Sami Lehtola, IT Manager, is in charge of the operational activities of the department.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023