Jussi Mikkola appointed new Chairman of the Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group (FACG) for 2009
The Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group was founded in 1998. The aim of FACG is to campaign against counterfeiting and pricacy. In addition FACG aims to promote a better understanding of the importance of anti-counterfeiting in Finland and to work for an effective enforcement of the anticounterfeiting laws. FACG aims to encourage a more proactive role of the legislator and to train policymakers, judges and prosecutors in the field of IPR crime.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000