How to obtain a valuable patent? Our IP experts Folke Johansson and Tomi Konkonen highlight some important elements you should focus on in order to get a good patent application, and a valuable patent.
Jussi Mikkola appointed new Chairman of the Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group (FACG) for 2009
The Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group was founded in 1998. The aim of FACG is to campaign against counterfeiting and pricacy. In addition FACG aims to promote a better understanding of the importance of anti-counterfeiting in Finland and to work for an effective enforcement of the anticounterfeiting laws. FACG aims to encourage a more proactive role of the legislator and to train policymakers, judges and prosecutors in the field of IPR crime.
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer