It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Jussi Mikkola appointed new Chairman of the Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group (FACG) for 2009
The Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group was founded in 1998. The aim of FACG is to campaign against counterfeiting and pricacy. In addition FACG aims to promote a better understanding of the importance of anti-counterfeiting in Finland and to work for an effective enforcement of the anticounterfeiting laws. FACG aims to encourage a more proactive role of the legislator and to train policymakers, judges and prosecutors in the field of IPR crime.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?