The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Jussi Mikkola appointed new Chairman of the Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group (FACG) for 2009
The Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group was founded in 1998. The aim of FACG is to campaign against counterfeiting and pricacy. In addition FACG aims to promote a better understanding of the importance of anti-counterfeiting in Finland and to work for an effective enforcement of the anticounterfeiting laws. FACG aims to encourage a more proactive role of the legislator and to train policymakers, judges and prosecutors in the field of IPR crime.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019