The postal strike in Finland began on Monday, 11 November 2019, and continues until Sunday, 24 November. We therefore recommend that you send during the strike all postal mail to us by courier mail
Jussi Mikkola appointed new Chairman of the Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group (FACG) for 2009
The Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group was founded in 1998. The aim of FACG is to campaign against counterfeiting and pricacy. In addition FACG aims to promote a better understanding of the importance of anti-counterfeiting in Finland and to work for an effective enforcement of the anticounterfeiting laws. FACG aims to encourage a more proactive role of the legislator and to train policymakers, judges and prosecutors in the field of IPR crime.
- Postal strike in Finland – we kindly ask you to use courier mail
- A patent portfolio increases your company’s value and spurs global success – Case Virta
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications