The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Kazakh IPO disregards deadlines falling during state of emergency
Because of the current state of emergency and nationwide internet outages in Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Intellectual Property Office has decided to disregard the deadlines falling during the state of emergency, currently in effect until 19 January 2022.
As stated on the IPO’s website, applications for IP rights will not be cancelled in case of late fee payments, late response to requests and/or late provision of requested documents, while the state of emergency is in effect.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022