Kazakh IPO disregards deadlines falling during state of emergency
Because of the current state of emergency and nationwide internet outages in Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Intellectual Property Office has decided to disregard the deadlines falling during the state of emergency, currently in effect until 19 January 2022.
As stated on the IPO’s website, applications for IP rights will not be cancelled in case of late fee payments, late response to requests and/or late provision of requested documents, while the state of emergency is in effect.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000