Papula-Nevinpat's trademark practice has once again been recognized in the top tier of the 2024 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 2024,
Kazakh IPO disregards deadlines falling during state of emergency
Because of the current state of emergency and nationwide internet outages in Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Intellectual Property Office has decided to disregard the deadlines falling during the state of emergency, currently in effect until 19 January 2022.
As stated on the IPO’s website, applications for IP rights will not be cancelled in case of late fee payments, late response to requests and/or late provision of requested documents, while the state of emergency is in effect.
- Papula-Nevipat’s Riikka Palmos and Jussi Mikkola ranked in the top tiers by WTR 1000 for 2024
- My second ASIPI Congress in Mexico City
- EAPO and Russian Patent Office closed 1 to 8 January 2024
- Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings and availability throughout Christmas and New Year