Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Markku Simmelvuo appointed Board member in the Foundation for Finnish Inventions
”The Foundation plays an important role in promoting and developing Finnish invention activities. I am excited about the opportunity to give my contribution in accelerating the early stages of Finnish innovation-inspired business”, said Markku Simmelvuo.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions screens and evaluates inventions and innovative ideas generated by private persons and start-up companies and helps to develop them into businesses. A new nationwide service brings a systematic and cohesive evaluation process to ideas. Promising ideas with growth and international business potential are speedily refined into business proposals or licensing projects together with experienced business advisors.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions is based at the Innopoli Technology Centre in Otaniemi, Espoo. Customer service is complemented by innovation advisors at the regional ELY Centres and innovation managers based at universities and institutions of higher education.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before