It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Markku Simmelvuo appointed Board member in the Foundation for Finnish Inventions
”The Foundation plays an important role in promoting and developing Finnish invention activities. I am excited about the opportunity to give my contribution in accelerating the early stages of Finnish innovation-inspired business”, said Markku Simmelvuo.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions screens and evaluates inventions and innovative ideas generated by private persons and start-up companies and helps to develop them into businesses. A new nationwide service brings a systematic and cohesive evaluation process to ideas. Promising ideas with growth and international business potential are speedily refined into business proposals or licensing projects together with experienced business advisors.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions is based at the Innopoli Technology Centre in Otaniemi, Espoo. Customer service is complemented by innovation advisors at the regional ELY Centres and innovation managers based at universities and institutions of higher education.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?