Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Markku Simmelvuo appointed Board member in the Foundation for Finnish Inventions
”The Foundation plays an important role in promoting and developing Finnish invention activities. I am excited about the opportunity to give my contribution in accelerating the early stages of Finnish innovation-inspired business”, said Markku Simmelvuo.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions screens and evaluates inventions and innovative ideas generated by private persons and start-up companies and helps to develop them into businesses. A new nationwide service brings a systematic and cohesive evaluation process to ideas. Promising ideas with growth and international business potential are speedily refined into business proposals or licensing projects together with experienced business advisors.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions is based at the Innopoli Technology Centre in Otaniemi, Espoo. Customer service is complemented by innovation advisors at the regional ELY Centres and innovation managers based at universities and institutions of higher education.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth