The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Markku Simmelvuo appointed Board member in the Foundation for Finnish Inventions
”The Foundation plays an important role in promoting and developing Finnish invention activities. I am excited about the opportunity to give my contribution in accelerating the early stages of Finnish innovation-inspired business”, said Markku Simmelvuo.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions screens and evaluates inventions and innovative ideas generated by private persons and start-up companies and helps to develop them into businesses. A new nationwide service brings a systematic and cohesive evaluation process to ideas. Promising ideas with growth and international business potential are speedily refined into business proposals or licensing projects together with experienced business advisors.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions is based at the Innopoli Technology Centre in Otaniemi, Espoo. Customer service is complemented by innovation advisors at the regional ELY Centres and innovation managers based at universities and institutions of higher education.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022