The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Markku Simmelvuo appointed Board member in the Foundation for Finnish Inventions
”The Foundation plays an important role in promoting and developing Finnish invention activities. I am excited about the opportunity to give my contribution in accelerating the early stages of Finnish innovation-inspired business”, said Markku Simmelvuo.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions screens and evaluates inventions and innovative ideas generated by private persons and start-up companies and helps to develop them into businesses. A new nationwide service brings a systematic and cohesive evaluation process to ideas. Promising ideas with growth and international business potential are speedily refined into business proposals or licensing projects together with experienced business advisors.
The Foundation for Finnish Inventions is based at the Innopoli Technology Centre in Otaniemi, Espoo. Customer service is complemented by innovation advisors at the regional ELY Centres and innovation managers based at universities and institutions of higher education.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team