It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Markku Simmelvuo, chairman of Finnish Patent Attorneys for 2008
The Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys is an association for professionals operating in the field of industrial property rights, and it was founded in 1928. The SPAY members are experienced and qualified attorneys who attend to their clients interests in the best possible ways and maintain high standards of professional ethics in the performance of their duties.
SPAY cooperates actively with various authorities for the development of industrial property rights. Their link with the professionals of this field in 70 other countries is FICPI (Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle), founded in 1906. Through its membership in FICPI, SPAY is involved as an observer and a consultant in many international forums.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?