The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Markku Simmelvuo, chairman of Finnish Patent Attorneys for 2008
The Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys is an association for professionals operating in the field of industrial property rights, and it was founded in 1928. The SPAY members are experienced and qualified attorneys who attend to their clients interests in the best possible ways and maintain high standards of professional ethics in the performance of their duties.
SPAY cooperates actively with various authorities for the development of industrial property rights. Their link with the professionals of this field in 70 other countries is FICPI (Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle), founded in 1906. Through its membership in FICPI, SPAY is involved as an observer and a consultant in many international forums.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019