The postal strike in Finland began on Monday, 11 November 2019, and continues until Sunday, 24 November. We therefore recommend that you send during the strike all postal mail to us by courier mail
Markku Simmelvuo, chairman of Finnish Patent Attorneys for 2008
The Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys is an association for professionals operating in the field of industrial property rights, and it was founded in 1928. The SPAY members are experienced and qualified attorneys who attend to their clients interests in the best possible ways and maintain high standards of professional ethics in the performance of their duties.
SPAY cooperates actively with various authorities for the development of industrial property rights. Their link with the professionals of this field in 70 other countries is FICPI (Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle), founded in 1906. Through its membership in FICPI, SPAY is involved as an observer and a consultant in many international forums.
- Postal strike in Finland – we kindly ask you to use courier mail
- A patent portfolio increases your company’s value and spurs global success – Case Virta
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications