How to obtain a valuable patent? Our IP experts Folke Johansson and Tomi Konkonen highlight some important elements you should focus on in order to get a good patent application, and a valuable patent.
Markku Simmelvuo, chairman of Finnish Patent Attorneys for 2008
The Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys is an association for professionals operating in the field of industrial property rights, and it was founded in 1928. The SPAY members are experienced and qualified attorneys who attend to their clients interests in the best possible ways and maintain high standards of professional ethics in the performance of their duties.
SPAY cooperates actively with various authorities for the development of industrial property rights. Their link with the professionals of this field in 70 other countries is FICPI (Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle), founded in 1906. Through its membership in FICPI, SPAY is involved as an observer and a consultant in many international forums.
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer