Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Markku Simmelvuo, chairman of Finnish Patent Attorneys for 2008
The Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys is an association for professionals operating in the field of industrial property rights, and it was founded in 1928. The SPAY members are experienced and qualified attorneys who attend to their clients interests in the best possible ways and maintain high standards of professional ethics in the performance of their duties.
SPAY cooperates actively with various authorities for the development of industrial property rights. Their link with the professionals of this field in 70 other countries is FICPI (Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle), founded in 1906. Through its membership in FICPI, SPAY is involved as an observer and a consultant in many international forums.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland