It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Markku Simmelvuo from Papula-Nevinpat selected as IP person of the year 2017
Our managing director Markku Simmelvuo was selected as the IP person of the year 2017 at the IPR Gala organized by IPR University Center on Friday, 26 January 2018 in Helsinki, Finland.
The panel’s decision was based on Markku’s active and innovative way of leading Papula-Nevinpat, his contribution to the overall positive atmosphere of the whole IP community, and his broad perspective and expertise across the field.
In particular, Markku was merited for his active and long-term participation in the work of various IP organizations, both in Finland as well as internationally, such as AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property), the Finnish Association for Industrial Property Rights, and the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys. In addition, Markku’s prompt action and enthusiastic approach have been instrumental in bringing the IP field together and raising awareness.
”I feel very humble to be awarded as the IP person of the year. I want to thank the whole IP community, the panel, and IPR University Center for organizing the IPR Gala. My thanks also go to the entire staff of Papula-Nevinpat – it’s a pleasure to work with such talented experts. Let’s keep up the good work in order to further move this field forward!”, comments Markku Simmelvuo cheerfully.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?