Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Markku Simmelvuo from Papula-Nevinpat selected as IP person of the year 2017
Our managing director Markku Simmelvuo was selected as the IP person of the year 2017 at the IPR Gala organized by IPR University Center on Friday, 26 January 2018 in Helsinki, Finland.
The panel’s decision was based on Markku’s active and innovative way of leading Papula-Nevinpat, his contribution to the overall positive atmosphere of the whole IP community, and his broad perspective and expertise across the field.
In particular, Markku was merited for his active and long-term participation in the work of various IP organizations, both in Finland as well as internationally, such as AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property), the Finnish Association for Industrial Property Rights, and the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys. In addition, Markku’s prompt action and enthusiastic approach have been instrumental in bringing the IP field together and raising awareness.
”I feel very humble to be awarded as the IP person of the year. I want to thank the whole IP community, the panel, and IPR University Center for organizing the IPR Gala. My thanks also go to the entire staff of Papula-Nevinpat – it’s a pleasure to work with such talented experts. Let’s keep up the good work in order to further move this field forward!”, comments Markku Simmelvuo cheerfully.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before