Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! This year there will be a record crowd of more than 11 000 brand owners and intellectual property professionals on May 18 – 22, 2019, in Boston, for the world’s largest and most influential IP event.
We are again this year present at INTA and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common. The reception will take place at the hotel’s beautiful private Rooftop@Revere.
The response towards our reception as well as the IP Trends in Russia updates has been overwhelming and unfortunately we cannot accept new registrations.
Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible during the INTA days.
See you in Boston!
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence