Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! This year there will be a record crowd of more than 11 000 brand owners and intellectual property professionals on May 18 – 22, 2019, in Boston, for the world’s largest and most influential IP event.
We are again this year present at INTA and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common. The reception will take place at the hotel’s beautiful private Rooftop@Revere.
The response towards our reception as well as the IP Trends in Russia updates has been overwhelming and unfortunately we cannot accept new registrations.
Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible during the INTA days.
See you in Boston!
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland