The postal strike in Finland began on Monday, 11 November 2019, and continues until Sunday, 24 November. We therefore recommend that you send during the strike all postal mail to us by courier mail
Meet us at St. Petersburg Technical Fair March 15 – 17, 2011
Additionally, we attend the Russian-Finnish Industry Forum which includes round table meetings dedicated to discussing conditions for successful cooperation between Finnish and Russian companies. Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, will be speaking about the role of IPR in businesses.
The fair is attended by over 500 companies from Russia and foreign countries and the fair is expected to be visited by over 8000 Russian and foreign trade visitors.
- Postal strike in Finland – we kindly ask you to use courier mail
- A patent portfolio increases your company’s value and spurs global success – Case Virta
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications