Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Meet us at St. Petersburg Technical Fair March 15 – 17, 2011
Additionally, we attend the Russian-Finnish Industry Forum which includes round table meetings dedicated to discussing conditions for successful cooperation between Finnish and Russian companies. Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, will be speaking about the role of IPR in businesses.
The fair is attended by over 500 companies from Russia and foreign countries and the fair is expected to be visited by over 8000 Russian and foreign trade visitors.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted