Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
Meet us at St. Petersburg Technical Fair March 15 – 17, 2011
Additionally, we attend the Russian-Finnish Industry Forum which includes round table meetings dedicated to discussing conditions for successful cooperation between Finnish and Russian companies. Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, will be speaking about the role of IPR in businesses.
The fair is attended by over 500 companies from Russia and foreign countries and the fair is expected to be visited by over 8000 Russian and foreign trade visitors.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019