It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Meet us at St. Petersburg Technical Fair March 15 – 17, 2011
Additionally, we attend the Russian-Finnish Industry Forum which includes round table meetings dedicated to discussing conditions for successful cooperation between Finnish and Russian companies. Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, will be speaking about the role of IPR in businesses.
The fair is attended by over 500 companies from Russia and foreign countries and the fair is expected to be visited by over 8000 Russian and foreign trade visitors.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?