The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Meet us at St. Petersburg Technical Fair March 15 – 17, 2011
Additionally, we attend the Russian-Finnish Industry Forum which includes round table meetings dedicated to discussing conditions for successful cooperation between Finnish and Russian companies. Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, will be speaking about the role of IPR in businesses.
The fair is attended by over 500 companies from Russia and foreign countries and the fair is expected to be visited by over 8000 Russian and foreign trade visitors.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019