Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Director, Patent Department on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we have again made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola high school, Espoo. Further, we have donated to The Good Holiday Spirit campaign for less fortunate families with children in Finland, organized by The Mannerheim League for Child Welfare and the Finnish Red Cross.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act