Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Director, Patent Department on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we have again made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola high school, Espoo. Further, we have donated to The Good Holiday Spirit campaign for less fortunate families with children in Finland, organized by The Mannerheim League for Child Welfare and the Finnish Red Cross.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth