Come protect inventions with us and join our team of over one hundred experts! Patent attorneys and patent specialists monitor the latest trends in technology, combining independent working skills with teamwork and customer service.
Moldova has left the Eurasian Patent Convention – update to our earlier news of 25.4.2012
However, PCT applications having an international filing date before 26 April 2012 and duly filed with the Eurasian Patent Office within 31 months from the earliest priority date will be in force in Moldova if the corresponding annuity is paid after the patent grant. The Eurasian Patent Office will also continue to handle appeals, annuity payments, registrations of assignments and other legal matters in relation to Eurasian patents in force in Moldova or applications having an international filing date before 26 April 2012.
Going forward, as a result of the denunciation of Moldova from the EAPC, any international application filed on or after 26 April 2012 will contain the designation of the Republic of Moldova only for a national patent, and will not include the designation of that State for a Eurasian patent. The PCT national phase entry deadline for Moldova will be 31 months from the earliest priority date.
In case you wish to file a national patent application in Moldova, please feel free to contact us.
- We are seeking a patent specialist/patent attorney trainee in chemistry or process technology
- Top tips for trademarking in Belarus and the South Caucasus
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region