The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Moldova has left the Eurasian Patent Convention
PCT applications having an international filing date before 26 April 2012 and duly filed with the Eurasian Patent Office within 31 months from the earliest priority date will be in force in Moldova if the corresponding annuity is paid after the patent grant. The Eurasian Patent Office will also continue to handle appeals, annuity payments, registrations of assignments and other legal matters in relation to Eurasian patents in force in Moldova or applications having an international filing date before 26 April 2012.
If you want to file a PCT regional phase application at the Eurasian patent office or a national patent application in Moldova, feel free to contact us for further information.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019