Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
Moldova has left the Eurasian Patent Convention
PCT applications having an international filing date before 26 April 2012 and duly filed with the Eurasian Patent Office within 31 months from the earliest priority date will be in force in Moldova if the corresponding annuity is paid after the patent grant. The Eurasian Patent Office will also continue to handle appeals, annuity payments, registrations of assignments and other legal matters in relation to Eurasian patents in force in Moldova or applications having an international filing date before 26 April 2012.
If you want to file a PCT regional phase application at the Eurasian patent office or a national patent application in Moldova, feel free to contact us for further information.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019