Papula-Nevinpat's Riikka Palmos has written an update on trademark use and registration in Russia's changing IP landscape. The article was published as a cover story in the latest edition of The Trademark Lawyer Magazine, Issue 4, 2023.
MUNDO ASIPI Magazine: The new IP landscape in Russia and Ukraine
Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos has written an article about the new IP landscape in Russia and Ukraine which was published in the latest edition of MUNDO ASIPI Magazine.
You can read the article on pages 52 – 54 here.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000
See more from the writer
The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.