New start-up report published
On the occasion of our 35-year-anniversary, we want to draw attention to the importance and development of managing industrial property rights especially among newly founded companies. According to a new start-up report Papula-Nevinpat commissioned from Aalto University Small Business Center, industrial property rights are more or less an unknown world for start-up companies.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000