Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
New Trade Mark Law of Turkmenistan
– Registration of well-known trade marks is now possible. Trade marks acknowledged as well-known will be published and included in the list of well-known trade marks of Turkmenistan
– In accordance with the new Law trade marks are effective from the filing date, not from the registration date as before. This change concerns only trade marks filed and registered after the law change.
– The new Law provides a possibility to cancel trade mark registrations due to non-use. Trade marks which have not been used within three (3) years from the registration date become vulnerable to cancellation due to non-use. However, the non-use term for all trade marks starts only from the effective date of the new Law. In other words cancellation actions due to non-use can be filed only after 15 November 2011 at the earliest.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth