Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
New Trade Mark Law of Turkmenistan
– Registration of well-known trade marks is now possible. Trade marks acknowledged as well-known will be published and included in the list of well-known trade marks of Turkmenistan
– In accordance with the new Law trade marks are effective from the filing date, not from the registration date as before. This change concerns only trade marks filed and registered after the law change.
– The new Law provides a possibility to cancel trade mark registrations due to non-use. Trade marks which have not been used within three (3) years from the registration date become vulnerable to cancellation due to non-use. However, the non-use term for all trade marks starts only from the effective date of the new Law. In other words cancellation actions due to non-use can be filed only after 15 November 2011 at the earliest.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act