Notice concerning false invoices
Some of our clients have received false invoices concerning industrial property rights (patents, designs, utility models, trademarks). Typically, these invoices refer to a private register to which a specific industrial right should be added, or they suggest some other service that has not been ordered by the client.
Should you receive an invoice relating to industrial property rights which is not sent by your agent and feel doubtful, please send us a copy of the invoice.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000