Papula-Nevinpat is delighted to announce that Matti Brax and Folke Johansson have been named in IAM Global Leaders 2024 which lists the world’s top private practice experts in the field of patents.
Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 July 2022
As of 1 July 2022, the Eurasian Patent Office increases official fees. In average, the official fees will be increased by 25 – 30%.
For example, the basic official fee for filing a patent application will increase to 36000 RUB (from 28000 RUB), the basic official fee for substantive examination will increase to 40000 RUB (from 30000 RUB), and the granting and publication fee will increase to 25000 RUB (from 18000 RUB).
If you currently consider to file a Eurasian patent application or if you already have applications with the EAPO, paying the pending official fees before 1 July will save costs to a significant degree.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023