The postal strike in Finland began on Monday, 11 November 2019, and continues until Sunday, 24 November. We therefore recommend that you send during the strike all postal mail to us by courier mail
Official fees in Russia will change as of 23 August 2012
The changes are as follows:
– The official fees for patents for foreign applicants have decreased significantly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for designs for foreign applicants have decreased significantlly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for trademarks for foreign applicants have increased by approximately 35 percent.
Our updated list of charges indicating the new official fees will become available as of 23 August 2012.
For any further information, please contact us.
- Postal strike in Finland – we kindly ask you to use courier mail
- A patent portfolio increases your company’s value and spurs global success – Case Virta
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications