The Russian Patent and Trademark Office will be closed for the New Year and Christmas Holiday from January 1, 2021 to January 10, 2021.
Official fees in Russia will change as of 23 August 2012
The changes are as follows:
– The official fees for patents for foreign applicants have decreased significantly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for designs for foreign applicants have decreased significantlly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for trademarks for foreign applicants have increased by approximately 35 percent.
Our updated list of charges indicating the new official fees will become available as of 23 August 2012.
For any further information, please contact us.
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly
- IP competence – a fundamental skill