The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Official fees in Russia will change as of 23 August 2012
The changes are as follows:
– The official fees for patents for foreign applicants have decreased significantly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for designs for foreign applicants have decreased significantlly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for trademarks for foreign applicants have increased by approximately 35 percent.
Our updated list of charges indicating the new official fees will become available as of 23 August 2012.
For any further information, please contact us.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019