Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
Official fees in Russia will change as of 23 August 2012
The changes are as follows:
– The official fees for patents for foreign applicants have decreased significantly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for designs for foreign applicants have decreased significantlly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for trademarks for foreign applicants have increased by approximately 35 percent.
Our updated list of charges indicating the new official fees will become available as of 23 August 2012.
For any further information, please contact us.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019