It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Official fees in Russia will change as of 23 August 2012
The changes are as follows:
– The official fees for patents for foreign applicants have decreased significantly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for designs for foreign applicants have decreased significantlly by up to 70 percent.
– The official fees for trademarks for foreign applicants have increased by approximately 35 percent.
Our updated list of charges indicating the new official fees will become available as of 23 August 2012.
For any further information, please contact us.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?