Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com, or in case of trademarks Ms Heidi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney, on +358 40 564 7449 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you a great Midsummer and we will be back again on Monday 24 June!
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000