The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com, or in case of trademarks Ms Heidi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney, on +358 40 564 7449 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you a great Midsummer and we will be back again on Monday 24 June!
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia