It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com, or in case of trademarks Ms Heidi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney, on +358 40 564 7449 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you a great Midsummer and we will be back again on Monday 24 June!
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act