Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in case of trademarks Ms Heidi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney, on +358 40 564 7449 or by email: email@example.com.
We wish you a great Midsummer and we will be back again on Monday 24 June!
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland