Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Our Helsinki Head Office closed for Easter weekend 25 – 28 March 2016
Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 25 March to Monday 28 March and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 29 March.
In case of any urgent new filing to one of our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Director, Patent Department, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth