The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Our Helsinki Head Office closed for Easter weekend 25 – 28 March 2016
Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 25 March to Monday 28 March and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 29 March.
In case of any urgent new filing to one of our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Director, Patent Department, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022