The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Our Helsinki Head Office closed for Easter weekend 25 – 28 March 2016
Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 25 March to Monday 28 March and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 29 March.
In case of any urgent new filing to one of our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Director, Patent Department, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team