It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Our Helsinki Head Office closed for Easter weekend 25 – 28 March 2016
Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 25 March to Monday 28 March and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 29 March.
In case of any urgent new filing to one of our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Director, Patent Department, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?