An article about the new Eurasian design patent published in the latest issue of WIPR, written by our European design and European trademark attorney Irmeli Nokkanen and Eurasian patent attorney Mariya Beltyukova.
Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021 and will be operational again on Monday 28 June 2021.
In case of any urgent new filings to one of the Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, please contact Riikka Palmos on +358 40 524 6454 or by email: Riikka.email@example.com.
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: A new way to protect designs
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback