The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021 and will be operational again on Monday 28 June 2021.
In case of any urgent new filings to one of the Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, please contact Riikka Palmos on +358 40 524 6454 or by email: Riikka.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia