The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Our Helsinki office closed for Easter weekend 15 – 18 April 2022
Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 15 April to Monday 18 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 19 April.
In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia