Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Our opening hours during holiday season
The Russian Patent Office (ROSPATENT) as well as the Eurasian patent organization (EAPO) are closed for public holidays from January 1 to 11, 2015.
In any urgent cases, you can contact Folke Johansson, mobile: +358 40 557 3053.
We wish all a Happy New Year!
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland