Read to learn the most important things to know about trademarking in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and Georgia.
Papula-Nevinpat again highly ranked in WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat was once again ranked among the tops in the annual World Trademark Review 1000 for 2017. Now on its eighth year, the WTR 1000 assesses the quality of strategic services and trademark registrations provided by trademark professionals globally.
Just like last year, this year too our EU trademark lawyer Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. Jussi is commended for personifying the breath of our trademark services, tackling registrations, commercialization, anti-counterfeiting, administrative disputes and litigation work – and doing it all with alacrity!
The World Trademark Review 1000 is based on interviews with trademark practitioners all around the world. The review notes that Papula-Nevinpat’s calling card is our ability to seamlessly protect intellectual property across Eurasia: we have more than 150 specialists in Finland, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
- Top tips for trademarking in Belarus and the South Caucasus
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly