The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Papula-Nevinpat again highly ranked in WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat was once again ranked among the tops in the annual World Trademark Review 1000 for 2017. Now on its eighth year, the WTR 1000 assesses the quality of strategic services and trademark registrations provided by trademark professionals globally.
Just like last year, this year too our EU trademark lawyer Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. Jussi is commended for personifying the breath of our trademark services, tackling registrations, commercialization, anti-counterfeiting, administrative disputes and litigation work – and doing it all with alacrity!
The World Trademark Review 1000 is based on interviews with trademark practitioners all around the world. The review notes that Papula-Nevinpat’s calling card is our ability to seamlessly protect intellectual property across Eurasia: we have more than 150 specialists in Finland, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022