It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Papula-Nevinpat again highly ranked in WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat was once again ranked among the tops in the annual World Trademark Review 1000 for 2017. Now on its eighth year, the WTR 1000 assesses the quality of strategic services and trademark registrations provided by trademark professionals globally.
Just like last year, this year too our EU trademark lawyer Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. Jussi is commended for personifying the breath of our trademark services, tackling registrations, commercialization, anti-counterfeiting, administrative disputes and litigation work – and doing it all with alacrity!
The World Trademark Review 1000 is based on interviews with trademark practitioners all around the world. The review notes that Papula-Nevinpat’s calling card is our ability to seamlessly protect intellectual property across Eurasia: we have more than 150 specialists in Finland, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?