Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
Papula-Nevinpat again highly ranked in WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat was once again ranked among the tops in the annual World Trademark Review 1000 for 2017. Now on its eighth year, the WTR 1000 assesses the quality of strategic services and trademark registrations provided by trademark professionals globally.
Just like last year, this year too our EU trademark lawyer Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. Jussi is commended for personifying the breath of our trademark services, tackling registrations, commercialization, anti-counterfeiting, administrative disputes and litigation work – and doing it all with alacrity!
The World Trademark Review 1000 is based on interviews with trademark practitioners all around the world. The review notes that Papula-Nevinpat’s calling card is our ability to seamlessly protect intellectual property across Eurasia: we have more than 150 specialists in Finland, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019