The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Papula-Nevinpat again highly ranked in WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat was once again ranked among the tops in the annual World Trademark Review 1000 for 2017. Now on its eighth year, the WTR 1000 assesses the quality of strategic services and trademark registrations provided by trademark professionals globally.
Just like last year, this year too our EU trademark lawyer Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. Jussi is commended for personifying the breath of our trademark services, tackling registrations, commercialization, anti-counterfeiting, administrative disputes and litigation work – and doing it all with alacrity!
The World Trademark Review 1000 is based on interviews with trademark practitioners all around the world. The review notes that Papula-Nevinpat’s calling card is our ability to seamlessly protect intellectual property across Eurasia: we have more than 150 specialists in Finland, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019