Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Papula-Nevinpat again in the top-tier rankings in MIP’s IP Stars 2016 for patent and trade mark prosecution in Finland and Russia
The Managing Intellectual Property magazine has ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research. The research covers over 80 countries and is considered the most comprehensive and authoritative IP firm ranking survey globally.
Papula-Nevinpat is ranked in Finland for patent and trade mark prosecution in Tier 2 and in Russia for patent prosecution in Tier 2.
A detailed company analysis will be published in May/June 2016. Read more from the IP Stars 2016 website here.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games