The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Papula-Nevinpat again in the top-tier rankings in MIP’s IP Stars 2016 for patent and trade mark prosecution in Finland and Russia
The Managing Intellectual Property magazine has ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research. The research covers over 80 countries and is considered the most comprehensive and authoritative IP firm ranking survey globally.
Papula-Nevinpat is ranked in Finland for patent and trade mark prosecution in Tier 2 and in Russia for patent prosecution in Tier 2.
A detailed company analysis will be published in May/June 2016. Read more from the IP Stars 2016 website here.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team