Papula-Nevinpat again in the top-tier rankings in MIP’s IP Stars 2016 for patent and trade mark prosecution in Finland and Russia
The Managing Intellectual Property magazine has ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research. The research covers over 80 countries and is considered the most comprehensive and authoritative IP firm ranking survey globally.
Papula-Nevinpat is ranked in Finland for patent and trade mark prosecution in Tier 2 and in Russia for patent prosecution in Tier 2.
A detailed company analysis will be published in May/June 2016. Read more from the IP Stars 2016 website here.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000