Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Papula-Nevinpat again in the top-tier rankings in MIP’s IP Stars 2016 for patent and trade mark prosecution in Finland and Russia
The Managing Intellectual Property magazine has ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research. The research covers over 80 countries and is considered the most comprehensive and authoritative IP firm ranking survey globally.
Papula-Nevinpat is ranked in Finland for patent and trade mark prosecution in Tier 2 and in Russia for patent prosecution in Tier 2.
A detailed company analysis will be published in May/June 2016. Read more from the IP Stars 2016 website here.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth