With increasing numbers of people favouring sustainability and healthy living, Honka wooden homes are in rising demand. The Finnish company keeps its edge through some clever innovations and strong IPR.
Papula-Nevinpat again in the top-tier rankings in MIP’s IP Stars 2016 for patent and trade mark prosecution in Finland and Russia
The Managing Intellectual Property magazine has ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research. The research covers over 80 countries and is considered the most comprehensive and authoritative IP firm ranking survey globally.
Papula-Nevinpat is ranked in Finland for patent and trade mark prosecution in Tier 2 and in Russia for patent prosecution in Tier 2.
A detailed company analysis will be published in May/June 2016. Read more from the IP Stars 2016 website here.
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2021 edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021