The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Papula-Nevinpat again ranked high in international survey of the Managing Intellectual Property magazine
The annual survey is the largest review rating businesses on the IPR market.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022