Papula-Nevinpat again ranked in the top-tiers with Jussi Mikkola recognized in the 2023 edition of WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat’s trademark practice has again been recognized in the top-tier of the 2023 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 with the following remarks:
“With four offices located across Finland and a solid footing in Eurasia, Papula-Nevinpat are a top choice among start-ups and Fortune 500s from around the world, and brand owners are confident that their rights will be enforced at home and abroad. With 20 years in the game Jussi Mikkola is a “go-to practitioner and a gem to work with”. Mikkola has cultivated a strong skill set and expertly assists trademark owners to build and bolster their brands across the globe, while also handling cross-border oppositions.”
All the WTR 1000 rankings for Finland can be found here.
The WTR 1000 is the only definitive guide exclusively dedicated to identifying the world’s leading individual practitioners and their firms exclusively in the trademark field. Through an extensive research process conducted by a team of highly qualified, full-time analysts, the publication identifies the leading players in over 80 key jurisdictions globally.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000