Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat has once again been ranked as one of the leading firms in Finland in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In the survey taking place for the ninth year, Papula-Nevinpat was ranked in the Silver Category in the prosecution and strategy sector. The review notes that “with strategically placed offices around Finland as well as in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan among others, Papula-Nevinpat is a gateway for Finnish brand owners into Russia and Eurasia”.
Just like last year, this year too our European trademark attorney Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. According to the publication “nothing gets past Jussi Mikkola; he can do it all, from registrations and oppositions to litigation proceedings and anti-counterfeiting”.
The WTR 1000 is the only publication to recommend the world’s leading individual trademark professionals and their firms, and identifies the leading players in 70 key jurisdictions globally.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019
- Technology hype disconnects businesses from the product development reality