The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat has once again been ranked as one of the leading firms in Finland in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In the survey taking place for the ninth year, Papula-Nevinpat was ranked in the Silver Category in the prosecution and strategy sector. The review notes that “with strategically placed offices around Finland as well as in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan among others, Papula-Nevinpat is a gateway for Finnish brand owners into Russia and Eurasia”.
Just like last year, this year too our European trademark attorney Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. According to the publication “nothing gets past Jussi Mikkola; he can do it all, from registrations and oppositions to litigation proceedings and anti-counterfeiting”.
The WTR 1000 is the only publication to recommend the world’s leading individual trademark professionals and their firms, and identifies the leading players in 70 key jurisdictions globally.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia