With increasing numbers of people favouring sustainability and healthy living, Honka wooden homes are in rising demand. The Finnish company keeps its edge through some clever innovations and strong IPR.
Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat has once again been ranked as one of the leading firms in Finland in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In the survey taking place for the ninth year, Papula-Nevinpat was ranked in the Silver Category in the prosecution and strategy sector. The review notes that “with strategically placed offices around Finland as well as in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan among others, Papula-Nevinpat is a gateway for Finnish brand owners into Russia and Eurasia”.
Just like last year, this year too our European trademark attorney Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. According to the publication “nothing gets past Jussi Mikkola; he can do it all, from registrations and oppositions to litigation proceedings and anti-counterfeiting”.
The WTR 1000 is the only publication to recommend the world’s leading individual trademark professionals and their firms, and identifies the leading players in 70 key jurisdictions globally.
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2021 edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021