Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat has once again been ranked as one of the leading firms in Finland in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In the survey taking place for the ninth year, Papula-Nevinpat was ranked in the Silver Category in the prosecution and strategy sector. The review notes that “with strategically placed offices around Finland as well as in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan among others, Papula-Nevinpat is a gateway for Finnish brand owners into Russia and Eurasia”.
Just like last year, this year too our European trademark attorney Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. According to the publication “nothing gets past Jussi Mikkola; he can do it all, from registrations and oppositions to litigation proceedings and anti-counterfeiting”.
The WTR 1000 is the only publication to recommend the world’s leading individual trademark professionals and their firms, and identifies the leading players in 70 key jurisdictions globally.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland