It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
Papula-Nevinpat has once again been ranked as one of the leading firms in Finland in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In the survey taking place for the ninth year, Papula-Nevinpat was ranked in the Silver Category in the prosecution and strategy sector. The review notes that “with strategically placed offices around Finland as well as in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan among others, Papula-Nevinpat is a gateway for Finnish brand owners into Russia and Eurasia”.
Just like last year, this year too our European trademark attorney Jussi Mikkola was recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat. According to the publication “nothing gets past Jussi Mikkola; he can do it all, from registrations and oppositions to litigation proceedings and anti-counterfeiting”.
The WTR 1000 is the only publication to recommend the world’s leading individual trademark professionals and their firms, and identifies the leading players in 70 key jurisdictions globally.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?