Papula-Nevinpat and the Aalto University Start-Up Center begin cooperation.
Papula-Nevinpat offers the company’s vast know-how in IPR matters for the start-up center businesses. The cooperation starts by meetings with experts to give the start-up center businesses an opportunity to see an IPR specialist and evaluate the current situation and needs of their IPR portfolio. Furthermore, Papula-Nevinpat’s experts provide IPR training and counseling in events arranged by Aalto Start-Up Center.
Read more in our press release.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000