The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Papula-Nevinpat and the Aalto University Start-Up Center begin cooperation.
Read more in our press release.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022