Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Papula-Nevinpat appointed eight new partners
Mika Heino, Patent Attorney
Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney
Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney
Jussi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney
Erja Partio, European Patent Attorney
Mikko Piironen, European Patent Attorney
Jarmo Tanskanen, European Pantent Attorney, European Design Attorney
Anssi Tullila, Patent Attorney
Papula-Nevinpat has now 12 partners in total of which Timo Helino, Heidi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos and Markku Simmelvuo are senior partners.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted