The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Papula-Nevinpat appointed eight new partners
Mika Heino, Patent Attorney
Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney
Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney
Jussi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney
Erja Partio, European Patent Attorney
Mikko Piironen, European Patent Attorney
Jarmo Tanskanen, European Pantent Attorney, European Design Attorney
Anssi Tullila, Patent Attorney
Papula-Nevinpat has now 12 partners in total of which Timo Helino, Heidi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos and Markku Simmelvuo are senior partners.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team