It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Papula-Nevinpat appointed eight new partners
Mika Heino, Patent Attorney
Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney
Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney
Jussi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney
Erja Partio, European Patent Attorney
Mikko Piironen, European Patent Attorney
Jarmo Tanskanen, European Pantent Attorney, European Design Attorney
Anssi Tullila, Patent Attorney
Papula-Nevinpat has now 12 partners in total of which Timo Helino, Heidi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos and Markku Simmelvuo are senior partners.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?