Come protect inventions with us and join our team of over one hundred experts! Patent attorneys and patent specialists monitor the latest trends in technology, combining independent working skills with teamwork and customer service.
Papula-Nevinpat appointed eight new partners
Mika Heino, Patent Attorney
Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney
Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney
Jussi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney
Erja Partio, European Patent Attorney
Mikko Piironen, European Patent Attorney
Jarmo Tanskanen, European Pantent Attorney, European Design Attorney
Anssi Tullila, Patent Attorney
Papula-Nevinpat has now 12 partners in total of which Timo Helino, Heidi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos and Markku Simmelvuo are senior partners.
- We are seeking a patent specialist/patent attorney trainee in chemistry or process technology
- Top tips for trademarking in Belarus and the South Caucasus
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region