Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Papula-Nevinpat appointed eight new partners
Mika Heino, Patent Attorney
Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney
Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney
Jussi Mikkola, European Trademark Attorney
Erja Partio, European Patent Attorney
Mikko Piironen, European Patent Attorney
Jarmo Tanskanen, European Pantent Attorney, European Design Attorney
Anssi Tullila, Patent Attorney
Papula-Nevinpat has now 12 partners in total of which Timo Helino, Heidi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos and Markku Simmelvuo are senior partners.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth