Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Papula-Nevinpat ESA Business Incubation Centre’s IP partner
The European Space Agency Business Incubation Centre (ESA BIC) launched its operations in Finland on 30 November 2017. ESA BIC Finland is ESA’s eighteenth business incubation centre, and it’s the second one in the Nordic countries after Sweden.
”Setting up the ESA Business Incubation Centre in Finland is great news for space technology companies. In the coming years, ESA BIC will offer support for new Finnish business ideas based on space technology. We want to make our contribution to help new startups secure their business by encouraging them to pay attention to IP issues right from the start”, says Mr. Markku Simmelvuo, Managing Director, from Papula-Nevinpat.
”It’s important for space technology startups to protect their innovations early on. I’m particularly happy that we have Papula-Nevinpat to advise new companies in IP issues, as they have long experience in working with startups”, says Mr. Kimmo Isbjörnssund, ESA BIC Finland Manager.
During the next five years, ESA BIC Finland will give support to 50 Finnish space technology startups. Finland has strong competence in space technology, such as application-based astronaut training programmes. Finland has participated in ESA programmes since 1987, and has been a Member State since 1995.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act