It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Papula-Nevinpat has again received international recognition for its trademark expertise in the 2017 edition of WTR 1000
The 2017 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals survey that rates trademark firms globally, has also this year ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research.
The World Trademark Review 1000 survey that is based on face-to-face and telephone interviews with trademark specialists from across the globe describes Papula-Nevinpat as a preferred choice for surveillance, registration, anti-counterfeiting and domain name issues.
Jussi Mikkola, our European Trademark Attorney, was especially mentioned in the research: “Former Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group Chair Jussi Mikkola provides sage guidance on international brand protection, oppositions and appeals, and represents clients before all forums in the jurisdiction.”
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?