Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Papula-Nevinpat has again received international recognition for its trademark expertise in the 2017 edition of WTR 1000
The 2017 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals survey that rates trademark firms globally, has also this year ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research.
The World Trademark Review 1000 survey that is based on face-to-face and telephone interviews with trademark specialists from across the globe describes Papula-Nevinpat as a preferred choice for surveillance, registration, anti-counterfeiting and domain name issues.
Jussi Mikkola, our European Trademark Attorney, was especially mentioned in the research: “Former Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group Chair Jussi Mikkola provides sage guidance on international brand protection, oppositions and appeals, and represents clients before all forums in the jurisdiction.”
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence