Come protect inventions with us and join our team of over one hundred experts! Patent attorneys and patent specialists monitor the latest trends in technology, combining independent working skills with teamwork and customer service.
Papula-Nevinpat has again received international recognition for its trademark expertise in the 2017 edition of WTR 1000
The 2017 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals survey that rates trademark firms globally, has also this year ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research.
The World Trademark Review 1000 survey that is based on face-to-face and telephone interviews with trademark specialists from across the globe describes Papula-Nevinpat as a preferred choice for surveillance, registration, anti-counterfeiting and domain name issues.
Jussi Mikkola, our European Trademark Attorney, was especially mentioned in the research: “Former Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group Chair Jussi Mikkola provides sage guidance on international brand protection, oppositions and appeals, and represents clients before all forums in the jurisdiction.”
- We are seeking a patent specialist/patent attorney trainee in chemistry or process technology
- Top tips for trademarking in Belarus and the South Caucasus
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region