The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Papula-Nevinpat has again received international recognition for its trademark expertise in the 2017 edition of WTR 1000
The 2017 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals survey that rates trademark firms globally, has also this year ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research.
The World Trademark Review 1000 survey that is based on face-to-face and telephone interviews with trademark specialists from across the globe describes Papula-Nevinpat as a preferred choice for surveillance, registration, anti-counterfeiting and domain name issues.
Jussi Mikkola, our European Trademark Attorney, was especially mentioned in the research: “Former Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group Chair Jussi Mikkola provides sage guidance on international brand protection, oppositions and appeals, and represents clients before all forums in the jurisdiction.”
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia