Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Papula-Nevinpat has again received international recognition for its trademark expertise in the 2017 edition of WTR 1000
The 2017 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals survey that rates trademark firms globally, has also this year ranked Papula-Nevinpat in the top tiers in its annual research.
The World Trademark Review 1000 survey that is based on face-to-face and telephone interviews with trademark specialists from across the globe describes Papula-Nevinpat as a preferred choice for surveillance, registration, anti-counterfeiting and domain name issues.
Jussi Mikkola, our European Trademark Attorney, was especially mentioned in the research: “Former Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group Chair Jussi Mikkola provides sage guidance on international brand protection, oppositions and appeals, and represents clients before all forums in the jurisdiction.”
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth