Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Papula-Nevinpat in Asia IP Magazine
Papula-Nevinpat has been quoted in an article about the recent Memorandum of Understanding signed by Singapoare and the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding an IP cooperation between the two countries. The article appeared in the October 2019 edition of the Asia IP Magazine.
From Papula-Nevinpat our patent attorneys Erik Viik and Modangul Tagbergenova were interviewed.
Asia IP Magazine is published 10 times a year and its circulation is Asia Pacific.
Read the article here.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland