The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: A guide to high-tech patenting
Patenting high-tech discoveries and inventions is where science meets business. It’s an area that can be tough to navigate, as the prior-art landscape – against which patent applications are typically drafted and evaluated – may be patchy and not well organised.
Read the article in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review (issue 1/2022) where our European Patent Attorney Matti Brax, who has been in the business since 1995, shares his expertise about patenting quantum computing.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia