Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: A new system to rival Madrid?
You may have heard rumours about a new trademark protection system created in Eurasia. Our trademark attorney Riikka Palmos writes about the upcoming new system, what does it mean and who will benefit.
Read the article published in the Wold Intellectual Property Review here.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted