Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: A new system to rival Madrid?
You may have heard rumours about a new trademark protection system created in Eurasia. Our trademark attorney Riikka Palmos writes about the upcoming new system, what does it mean and who will benefit.
Read the article published in the Wold Intellectual Property Review here.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence