Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: A new way to protect designs
The Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) started accepting Eurasian design patent applications on June 1, 2021. At the moment, an applicant can file a single application with the EAPO and obtain protection in five countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia. These countries are the member states of the EAPO in which the Protocol to the Eurasian Patent Convention on the Protection of Industrial Designs is now in force.
Read the article in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review (issue 4/2021) about the new Eurasian design patent written by our European design and European trademark attorney Irmeli Nokkanen and Eurasian patent attorney Mariya Beltyukova.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000