Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
There have been discussions and different projects pending about regulating the legal services in Russia for a long time. None of those projects has led to major changes, until now. It seems that now there is a real will for actual changes in the Russian legal services system.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence