It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
There have been discussions and different projects pending about regulating the legal services in Russia for a long time. None of those projects has led to major changes, until now. It seems that now there is a real will for actual changes in the Russian legal services system.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act