With increasing numbers of people favouring sustainability and healthy living, Honka wooden homes are in rising demand. The Finnish company keeps its edge through some clever innovations and strong IPR.
Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Dealing with patent infringements in Russia
The Russian patent litigation system is bifurcated: patent infringement cases are heard by courts, while patent invalidity actions are filed with the Chamber of Patent Disputes, a sub-division of Rospatent, the Russian IP office.
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2021 edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021