Annual statistics on Russian, Eurasian and Ukrainian patent applications shed more light on the consequences of Russia’s attack and the outlook the foreign companies currently have on the Russian and Ukrainian market as well as the stability of the intellectual property system in the region. Read more.
Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Dealing with patent infringements in Russia
The Russian patent litigation system is bifurcated: patent infringement cases are heard by courts, while patent invalidity actions are filed with the Chamber of Patent Disputes, a sub-division of Rospatent, the Russian IP office.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023