Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
The total number of trademark applications increased again in Russia in 2020. The number of trademark filings increased last year by more than 6,000 filings compared to 2019, with 93,926 applications in total. This is a good number considering the challenging year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the economy as well as international sanctions still in place against Russia.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games
- Helsinki head office closed for Ascension Day 13 May 2021