Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
A rightsholder’s size and patent footprint may help decide whether they participate in the new patent and court, explain Folke Johansson and Tomi Konkonen of Papula-Nevinpat.
Read the article in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review (issue 2/2022) where our European patent attorneys Folke Johansson and Tomi Konkonen share their views on the different ways forward.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000