Papula-Nevinpat is delighted to announce that Matti Brax and Folke Johansson have been named in IAM Global Leaders 2024 which lists the world’s top private practice experts in the field of patents.
Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
Papula-Nevinpat is pleased to announce that Eurasian patent attorneys Alexandr Bilyk and Alexander Polikarpov, and patent and trademark attorney Marina Smirnova have been included in the 2022 edition of the Best Lawyers for Intellectual Property Law in Russia.
Congratulations Alexandr, Alexander and Marina! We would also like to thank our clients and colleagues for all the work we have done together over the years.
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in Russia list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Best Lawyers has published its list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. The first international list was published in 2006, and since then the publication has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Read more about Best Lawyers here.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023