Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Papula-Nevinpat nominated in MIP’s Global Awards 2016
Managing IP’s annual Global Awards recognises the outstanding firms of the past year in Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America. The ceremony where the winners will be announced, is held on March 10 in London.
Read the full nomination list here: http://www.managingip.com/Article/3524968/Managing-IP-Global-Awards-2016—shortlists.html
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland