It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Papula-Nevinpat nominated in MIP’s Global Awards 2016
Managing IP’s annual Global Awards recognises the outstanding firms of the past year in Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America. The ceremony where the winners will be announced, is held on March 10 in London.
Read the full nomination list here: http://www.managingip.com/Article/3524968/Managing-IP-Global-Awards-2016—shortlists.html
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?