Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Papula-Nevinpat nominated in MIP’s Global Awards 2016
Managing IP’s annual Global Awards recognises the outstanding firms of the past year in Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America. The ceremony where the winners will be announced, is held on March 10 in London.
Read the full nomination list here: http://www.managingip.com/Article/3524968/Managing-IP-Global-Awards-2016—shortlists.html
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence