The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Papula-Nevinpat nominated in MIP’s Global Awards 2016
Managing IP’s annual Global Awards recognises the outstanding firms of the past year in Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America. The ceremony where the winners will be announced, is held on March 10 in London.
Read the full nomination list here: http://www.managingip.com/Article/3524968/Managing-IP-Global-Awards-2016—shortlists.html
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team