The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Papula-Nevinpat nominated in MIP’s Global Awards 2016
Managing IP’s annual Global Awards recognises the outstanding firms of the past year in Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America. The ceremony where the winners will be announced, is held on March 10 in London.
Read the full nomination list here: http://www.managingip.com/Article/3524968/Managing-IP-Global-Awards-2016—shortlists.html
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia