Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Papula-Nevinpat offers new IP service packages – get your IP process started with Tekes’ innovation voucher
Micro-enterprises and SMEs reaching for new business opportunities through growth and internationalization may apply for Tekes’ innovation voucher. The innovation voucher can be used to purchase services in order to boost innovation, such as intellectual property services.
Read more about our new IP service packages that you can now purchase with Tekes’ innovation voucher. We can also offer you a tailored IP service package, and advise you of other forms of public funding available to develop your innovation.
The innovation voucher is a very well-suited form of funding for enterprises seeking to strengthen and take better advantage of their innovation process, and gain a competitive edge.
Applying for the innovation voucher is easy and straightforward, and you may get the decision even in one week. The value of the voucher is €6,200 (€5,000 + VAT), and you can use it to purchase Papula-Nevinpat’s IP service package. The voucher is valid for six months from the date it was granted, and the vouchers are being piloted until the end of 2019.
Contact us for advice on how to gain full advantage of your company’s innovations: Folke Johansson, Director (Patent Department), email@example.com.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland