It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Papula-Nevinpat offers new IP service packages – get your IP process started with Tekes’ innovation voucher
Micro-enterprises and SMEs reaching for new business opportunities through growth and internationalization may apply for Tekes’ innovation voucher. The innovation voucher can be used to purchase services in order to boost innovation, such as intellectual property services.
Read more about our new IP service packages that you can now purchase with Tekes’ innovation voucher. We can also offer you a tailored IP service package, and advise you of other forms of public funding available to develop your innovation.
The innovation voucher is a very well-suited form of funding for enterprises seeking to strengthen and take better advantage of their innovation process, and gain a competitive edge.
Applying for the innovation voucher is easy and straightforward, and you may get the decision even in one week. The value of the voucher is €6,200 (€5,000 + VAT), and you can use it to purchase Papula-Nevinpat’s IP service package. The voucher is valid for six months from the date it was granted, and the vouchers are being piloted until the end of 2019.
Contact us for advice on how to gain full advantage of your company’s innovations: Folke Johansson, Director (Patent Department), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?